Garrard County High School
Established 1964/Moved 2010
GCHS MISSION STATEMENT
Garrard County High School will provide all students an education, which enables them to be successful and productive citizens, preparing them for their next stage of life.
GCHS CORE VALUES
- To offer a comprehensive curriculum which will meet students' needs and interests.
- To provide opportunities for growth through knowledge.
- To aide students in developing a sense of responsibility.
- To help students become more mature members of society.
- To develop self-discipline within students.
- To encourage student motivation and selflessness.
Empowering every student to be college and/or career ready.
L - Leadership
I - Integrity
O - Ownership
N - No Excuses
S - Self-Control
Expect the Best!
Colors: Cardinal, Gold, & White
Mascot: The Golden Lions & Lady Lions
School Fight Song: The Washington & Lee Swing
Oh, when old Garrard High School falls in line,
We're gonna win this game another time, Go!
For the high school that we love so well
And for the football^ team we'll yell and yell and yell.
We're gonna fight, fight, fight, for every score.
We'll circle in and then we'll win some more.
We're gonna roll ole Corbin+ on the sod*, on the sod*,
Rah! Rah! Rah!
^substitute appropriate sport
+substitute appropriate opponent
*substitute "floor" or "out the door"