ELA 2016-2017 Files & Links
- RCC Lesson 7 Exit Slip C "Departure" (rcc lesson 12 exit slip a at loafing holt.pdf)
Analyzing Story Element Interactions
- RCC Lesson 8 Exit Slip C "Vivian's Move" (rcc lesson 8 exit slip c vivian%27s move.pdf)
Summarizing Literary Text
- "A Good Deed" Comprehension Quiz (good deed comp quiz.pdf)
If you don't have GradeCam, complete on separate sheet of paper. Due in class Tuesday, February 21st. Most students completed Friday the 17th or Monday the 20th.
- RCC Lesson 8 Exit Slip A Beowulf (rcc lesson 8 exit slip a beowulf.pdf)
Due in class Tuesday, February 21st.
- "Seventh Grade" BME Analysis for Theme Text Frame (seventh grade bme theme analysis text frame.docx)
- RCC Lesson 7 Exit Slip B Little Women (rcc lesson 7 exit slip b little women annotated.pdf)
- Lesson 6 Exit Slip B (rcc lesson 7 exit slip b scarborough.pdf)
Scarborough Fantasy Fair
- Values.com Commercial Theme Analysis (values.com commercial rubric vanoy.docx)
Prompt & Rubric for Commercial Analysis; RI.7.1, RI.7.2, RI.7.3
- "Animal Distress Calls" Comp Quiz (animal distress calls comp quiz.pdf)
Use the SCOPE online access to read the story from January 2014.
- "Zebra" Guided Reading Questions (zebra guided reading questions.pdf)
CHOOSE only 10 questions from the 34 given. ONLY 10! You must write the corresponding number to the questions you asked (for instance, if you chose questions 5, 7, 11, and 25 write those numbers beside the question), you must RESTATE. and you must answer completely with text evidence.
- Lesson 6 Exit Slip A (rcc lesson 6 a with notes.pdf)
"The Price and the Pauper"
- Lesson 5 Exit Slip B (rcc lesson 5 exit slip b.pdf)
from "Dusk" RL.7.1 Inferences
- Lesson 5 Exit Slip A (rcc lesson 5 exit slip a ransom of red chief.pdf)
- "Alma" Analysis (alma analysis rl.7.3.docx)
In the document is a link to a video to watch and analyze.
- "Dear Future" Comprehension Quiz (dear future comprehension quiz.pdf)
The article is found in September 2014 SCOPE Magazine. Follow the link in the announcements.